After you have completed a purchase, you will receive a secondary email to create a password.
This password will be used to login to the dashboard, and to the bot itself.
Using Google Chrome, once you are logged into the dashboard download the extension by clicking the product name.
- Once you are in the dashboard click the product name
- Your browser will then download a .zip file
- On both mac and windows you can extract this file by right clicking
- Once extracted you will have a regular folder on your computer with the Product name
- Now you open chrome and paste this in the address bar chrome://extensions
- Enable developer mode (top left toggle button)
- Lastly you hit the load unpacked button on the top menu and point to the extracted folder
While updates are automatic now, you can make sure you have the latest updates by force updating:
1. Open your Google Chrome Web Browser.
2. Click the three bar settings button on the top right of the browser on Mac and PC.
3. Hover over the “More tools >” and choose Extensions (this will open a new tab).
4. At the top, there is a button labeled “Developer mode”. Make sure this box is checked.
5. A new bar of buttons will drop down. Select the button labeled “Update extensions now”.
We understand some users change locations often so we have added a logout button to the bots,when you want to switch to a new location/network simply log off. Once you have done that you are free to login from another network.
Running Multiple Instances
Running multiple instances will allow you to setup different billing info on the bots, as they act as 2 completely different processes.
- Sign in to Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, click the button for the current user. It may show that person’s name, email, or an icon like this .
- Click Switch Person.
- At the bottom of the window, click Add Person. If the new person signs in to Chrome with a Google Account, he or she will see synced bookmarks, apps, extensions, and other browsing data on the computer and will be able to sync any future changes.
If you need further help in creating profiles visit this page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Once you have created a new chrome profile, visit the dashboard and install the bot on each profile.
This also a good fallback, it’s wise to try one window manually and then have the other window running Supercop.
Autofill not working: Some users may have incomplete fields in the checkout page, this is due to chrome aufofill feature interfering with the bot autofill. So we need to disable chrome autofill by going to the browser settings:
Afterwards you would need to remove and reinstall the bot.
UK Country Selected: Some users have experienced issues where the country is always set to UK despite their country selection. This is because you are most likely browsing in a different language, a fix for this is to switch your browser language to English.
The browser interface language is used for browser menus and prompts. It’s based on the language you selected when you first downloaded Google Chrome, or from your phone or tablet’s language. To change this setting on your computer:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right corner, click the Menu .
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the “Languages” section, click Language and input settings.
- Select the language you’d like to use from the list. If the language isn’t listed, first add it as one of your preferred webpage languages by clicking Add.
- On the right panel, click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Fully close and reopen the browser to apply the changes.
Supreme Bot Guide
By purchasing and using this software, you are agreeing that you will not share, redistribute, or sell this product in any way or form. Each copy of SuperCop contains a unique identifier with the name and email of the buyer. If we see this product anywhere online for sale by somebody else, we will use the unique identifier to associate the bootleg copy to the original buyer, and We will pursue legal action against them to the furthest extent of the law. We own the full rights to this software. Each purchase grants a license for use for one person.
LOGIN SHARING PROHIBITED
Your login belongs to you, you are not to share this login. We can track IP’s and if we detect that you’ve shared this login your account will be disabled. You can use the bot on up to 4 computers on the same network.
Size Selection: Allows you to select your sizes in clothing, shoes & hat.Add To Cart: this option will automatically add your size to cart if the item is in stock.
Complete Checkout: will attempt to complete the purchase after the item has been added to cart.
Keyword Finder: This looks for the keyword you have specified, you can enter an unlimited amount. The correct format is Keyword followed by color. example: Box Logo Hoodie Black
In order for the keyword finder to work, you need to select the category that the product is in.
With Standard you are only able to choose one category, Pro can select multiple.
Multiple Keywords (PRO): With pro you can enter multiple keywords.Proper keyword finder setup:
Pro – If keyword is not found it will skip it and continue looking for the rest.
Code Search: is a new feature o available to only US & JP as it uses codes pulled from the UK site. So these will be posted right after the UK Site. Code Search replaces the standard Keyword + Color. CLICK FOR EXAMPLE SETUP. This is completely optional, however if you are aiming for multiple items you cannot mix CODES with Keywords. Either use one or the other.
Auto Refresher: this works in conjunction with the keyword finder, once enabled head to the view all page on the supreme site – hit refresh once and it will begin auto refreshing.
Any Size (PRO): If a size you wanted is sold out, the bot will attempt to grab the next available size.
Refresh Intervals: You can change the refresh speed of the bot, recommended setting is 2 or 3 seconds. Default is 0
Start Timer (PRO): If using the Timer on pro, you need to set the time the bot will start. It is related to your computers time, so if you’re EST you could use: 10:59:30 AM which is 30 seconds before the drop. The bot automatically calculates the countdown for it.
Do not close the start timer page, once the countdown reaches 0 the shop page will open in that tab and continue refreshing at your selected interval.
The timer is not necessary, if you’re available at the time of drop you do not need to use it!
Checkout Delay: With the recent concerns of “Ghost Orders” we have updated our bots to have a specified checkout time. We had already updated our bots to a default delay of 3-5 seconds but some users complained this was too slow. So we’re now allowing you to set a preferred checkout speed. This is just when the bot will hit the final Process Payment button on the checkout page.
We still recommend 3-5 seconds but you are free to use anything you like.
Ghost Orders – Orders that seem to have gone through to the confirmation page, but voided internally in Supreme’s systems – So no charge and no email confirmations actually go through. Due to checking out too quick.
Autofill / Options
You can access the options page by clicking on the settings cog in the popup. Or you can right click the Supercop icon next to the address bar and hit options.
Autofill: On this page you will insert your purchase info, autofill works no matter what. If you use the Japan or UK shop you can select the appropriate country from the top nav.
When testing the bot using dummy info, we are not responsible if you accidentally make a purchase!
In the event of the site being updated we will provide an update as soon as possible.
It’s important to double check your autofill information, any mistakes will cause you to lose the item which you are seeking.
You do not need to use the keyword finder, this is an option. You can manually look for the item yourself and click the item.